As part of our ongoing series #Whatsonyourfeet by the super chic Simon Cudd, from the UK, we look into his shoe closet as he picks out his favourite pairs.
Today, we bring you Part 1 of our series. Enjoy and STAY STYLISH!
2) What I wear them with: Look great with dark jeans and cords.
3) Where I got them: Bought in summer 2012 in Paris, after passing the window on my way to lunch! I went back and bought them!
4) Riaan’s view: I have to admit that I have a weakness for suede desert boots. I’ve been stocking up on them in different colours for the past 2 seasons! My current favourite combo: dark jeans on brown suede desert boots.
2) What I wear them with: Literally anything, I prefer them with a fitted pair of dark denim and a tweed jacket! My favourite ‘smart’ brand.
3) Where I got them: bought at Selfrigdes Shoe Dept, sometime in 2012.
4) Riaan’s view: I too would wear these with corduroys. The brogue patterns add a nice British touch!
2) What I wear them with: …combats or jeans. Yet to try with shorts!
3) Where I got them: bought last year, whilst out shopping, saw them, tried them on and thought these are cool, I want these!
4) Riaan’s view: I LOVE coloured sneakers and I LOVE striped, coloured socks. Personally, I would wear this classic NB pair with a pair of plain fitted shorts and a cool tee. A nice sporty, weekend look!